Kaizen well-being retreat
Time & Location
About The Event
Kaizen well-being retreat is our intro level retreat. On this weekend we will go on a journey to rejenvante all systems of the body. If you feel you need to calm the mind and feel peace in the body then this weekend is for you.
We want you to walk away with a renewed sense of calm and rejuvenation.
To help you achieve this the Kaizen welll-being retreat will contain the following
- Daily movement and exercise including walk in nature- opening up the lymphatic, the endocrine and energy systems of the body.
- Kundalini and yin-yoga sessions to shift stuck energy from the fascia
- Kinesiology techniques and deep guided meditations
- 1 x Aromatherapy massage
- 1 x 1.5 hr organic facial
- 2 x Healing light therapy sessions
- 2 x infrared sauna sessions
- Nutritious plant-based cooking
- 1 x Kinesiology balance to take you out of fight/flight and to balance any toxicity in the body.
- Relax time switching off from technology and emf.
If you want to reset, relax and restore then join us.
Example retreat schedule
6.00 pm Arrive and check in
6.30 pm Welcome intro talk
7.00 pm Light plant -based Dinner
8.00pm Infrared sauna
8.00 am Mornning routine- morning ritual and grounding exercies.
10.00 am Breakfast
11.00 am Relax or read
12.00 pm Kinesiology session
2.00 pm Plant- based lunch
3.00 pm Infrared Sauna session
4.00 pm 1 hour massage
5.00 pm Relax time
6.00 pm Dinner
7.30 pm Light therapy and guided meditation
7.00am Movement and Yoga session at centinneal park
10.30am 1.5 hour facial and light therapy
2.00pm Walk through centinneal park or relax time (optional sauna or light therapy)
5.00pm Closing meditation and breathwork
6.30pm Home time
- Kaizen well-being retreat$1,300$1,3000$0