Sun, 26 Sept|
Touch for Health 3
Learn Kinesiology tools and techniques
Time & Location
26 Sept 2021, 9:00 am – 27 Sept 2021, 6:00 pm
Paddington, 72 William St, Paddington NSW 2021, Australia
About The Event
What is Touch for Health?
"To empower ourselves and others to be responsible for developing self-awareness, health and well-being through TFH."
Touch for Health® Kinesiology (TFHK ) is a system of balancing posture, attitude and life energy for greater comfort, vitality and enjoyment of your life. Touch for Health falls under the branch of alternative and complementary therapy known as kinesiology - systems of healing that use manual muscle bio-feedback to determine which stimuli stress the body and how that stress can be decreased. The Touch for Health model does not treat or diagnose symptoms, but works with the energy, lifestyle and aspirations of the client, offering a safe and effective way to maintain health, enhance well-being and upgrade performance. Touch for Health is the most widely used system of kinesiology in the world. It is recognised and respected as a fundamental training for other kinesiology systems as well as a healing modality in it's own right.
Benefits The Touch for Health Synthesis
The Synthesis is taught over 4 two-day workshops
TFH is an easy, simple, safe system of Energy Kinesiology (muscle-testing and energy-balancing) with goal-setting and creative visualization.
Touch For Health Module 3
This workshop will integrate your current skills
- Learn 14 new muscles.
- You will learn how to combine your muscle testing skills with the energetic Law of the Five elements of Chinese acupuncture.
- Discover how to detect and clear the emotional blocks involved with the goal you are balancing.
- Learn additional techniques such as the powerful emotional Colour Balance and ways to deal with past trauma and stress.
- Correction methods for gaits, postural problems and reactive muscle resets for enhanced performance.
- Pain tapping with pulse checks.
- Balancing for past trauma to improve posture & facilitate cellular healing
- Learn how to detect & correct over- & under-energies in the meridian system. Muscle reactivity can be triggered by unfamiliar movements or prolonged exercise or work activities, abrupt muscle contraction (e.g. during a car accident or to prevent a fall, prolonged emotional stress). Immediate pain relief and greatly improved posture are the result of clearing reactive muscle patterns.
- Payment options
$545 per Module or $2180 for all four
early bird $2100
This course is accredited for 64 hours with the Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA), the Australian Institute of Kinesiologists(AIK), the International Kinesiology College and the International Institute of Complementary Therapies (IICT) (20 CPEs). The course fee includes 8 days of face to face tuition (9 am-6 pm), clear & comprehensive course manual with coloured images of 42 muscle tests/organ/meridian matrix, anatomical charts, postural alignment charts & all techniques, loads of additional up-to-date references, morning & afternoon tea, International TFH Certificate & registration with the International Kinesiology College (IKC).
Touch for health module 3