Sun, 07 June|
Kaizen Skin Body Being - Kinesiology & N
Touch for Health 4
Learn Kinesiology tools and techniques
Time & Location
07 June 2020, 9:00 am
Kaizen Skin Body Being - Kinesiology & N, 72 William St, Paddington NSW 2021, Australia
About The Event
What is Touch for Health?
"To empower ourselves and others to be responsible for developing self-awareness, health and well-being through TFH."
Touch for Health® Kinesiology (TFHK ) is a system of balancing posture, attitude and life energy for greater comfort, vitality and enjoyment of your life. Touch for Health falls under the branch of alternative and complementary therapy known as kinesiology - systems of healing that use manual muscle bio-feedback to determine which stimuli stress the body and how that stress can be decreased. The Touch for Health model does not treat or diagnose symptoms, but works with the energy, lifestyle and aspirations of the client, offering a safe and effective way to maintain health, enhance well-being and upgrade performance. Touch for Health is the most widely used system of kinesiology in the world. It is recognised and respected as a fundamental training for other kinesiology systems as well as a healing modality in it's own right.
Benefits The Touch for Health Synthesis
The Synthesis is taught over 4 two-day workshops
TFH is an easy, simple, safe system of Energy Kinesiology (muscle-testing and energy-balancing) with goal-setting and creative visualization.Touch For Health Module 4
Level 4 completes the program this workshop will help you refine your muscle testing techniques by learning to balance for specific physical, mental and emotional goals
- Learn another 14 muscles
- Learn various ways to balance and correct all 42 muscles learnt in the synthesis
- Apply the Chinese 5 Element energy model to release emotional and structural blocks in a holistic approach.
- Emotional stress relief for the past, present and future
- New techniques include balancing with sound,very powerful in itself.
- Postural Stress Release and Tibetan Figure 8 Energy.
- This is where the tools and techniques from the entire synthesis are put together as you learn how to work from your Kinesiology 'database'.
- You will know 42 indicator muscle tests to assess meridian & organ function and how to conduct a full meridian balance with a specific goal.
- Payment options
$545 per Module or $2180 for all four
early bird $2100
Dates- October 13th&14th,November 3rd&4th, November 24th&25th, December 8th & 9th
This course is accredited for 64 hours with the Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA), the Australian Institute of Kinesiologists(AIK), the International Kinesiology College and the International Institute of Complementary Therapies (IICT) (20 CPEs). The course fee includes 8 days of face to face tuition (9 am-6 pm), clear & comprehensive course manual with coloured images of 42 muscle tests/organ/meridian matrix, anatomical charts, postural alignment charts & all techniques, loads of additional up-to-date references, morning & afternoon tea, International TFH Certificate & registration with the International Kinesiology College (IKC).
- Ticket type
Touch for health module 4Price$545.00